mgid.com, 648815, DIRECT, d4c29acad76ce94fgoogle.com, pub-2441454515104767, RESELLER, f08c47fec0942fa0
10 Unknown Facts About Prabhudheva
- Those lightening moves that gallop along the grooves are self-made. The only teacher Prabhu has ever known is his father choreographer Mugur Sunder who taught Prabhu Bharat Natyam.
- The mother-son relationship between Prachi Shah and Varun Dhawan in ABCD2 is based on Prabhu’s rapport with his father.
- Shot to fame as a choreographer, then as an actor and now as a filmmaker in Tamil and then in Hindi.Prabhu’s idols are Michael Jackson and Rajnikanth. He loves massy movies as much as streetwise dance moves.Hates pretentious art.
- Shy to the point of being non-communicative, Prabhudheva doesn’t talk. He mumbles.And that too only when spoken to.
- Loves the simple things of life. Hates to eat. To call Prabhu a frugal eater would be an understatement.Prabhu doesn’t eat. He nibbles on food.
- The biggest setback and the tragedy that changed Prabhu’s life was the death of his eldest son . It changedPrabhu’s perspective on life.And destroyed his marriage.
- Only scandal in his life was the alleged affair with Tamil actress Nayanthara which rocked Chennai and ended when her career began to get effected by the relationship.
- Nayanthara apart, Prabhu has been in no relationship after the separation from his wife. Lives as frugally inMumbai as a monk.And no Ferrari.
- Only friend in Mumbai is Boney Kapoor. Prabhu doesn’t go out to parties, doesn’t socialize.Goes to sleep early when not working. Friends call him the male Rekha.
- Until the end Prabhu didn’t know what his role in ABCD2 was. He simply followed director-choreographerRemo d’Souza’s instructions.