1. Every year Salman Khan’s birthday is brought in at his
family farm in Panvel .Salman hates cutting cakes on his birthday.
Since the family insists on the cake-cutting ceremony he makes one
of his nephews do the needful. There is a clamour among Salman’s
nephews as to who will cut the cake for ‘Chachu’
2. Salman’s brother Sohail’s sons Nirvaan and Arhaan are very
close to Salman. In fact they’re as attached to their ‘Chachu’ Salman
as they are to their own father. Nirvaan already has plans of
becoming an actor. He seeks his Chachu’s advice and guidance
3. Salman Khan hates any kind of physical contact with anyone
except his two Moms Salma and Helen. Even friends get a very
tentative hug. Brothers Arbaaz, Sohail and Salman never cuddle up or
snuggle together. Salman is plainly and simply shy of physical
4. Makes friends for life but but also makes enemies for a
lifetime….Or so he says. Doesn’t suffer backstabbers easily.
Considers Vivek Oberoi a serious backstabber. However most of the
other ‘lifelong enemies’ gradually turn into friends and are known to
wriggle their way back into Salman’s favour.Himesh Reshammiya and
Subhash Ghai are prime examples.
5. Best friends are (producer) Sajid Nadiadwala, (London-based
singer) Kamaal Khan and currently, director Ali Abbas Zafar the
director of Sultan and Tiger Zinda Hai.
6. Favourite current heroines: Katrina Kaif and Jacqueline
Fernandez. Most un-favourite heroines Priyanka Chopra and , for some
inexplicable reason, Deepika Padukone.
7. Is currently off-alcohol .Doesn’t touch a drop.Preparing to
play Chulbul Pandey in Dabangg 4 which his brother Arbaaz will
produce . But Prabhudhevaa won’t direct. No more professional
compromises for the family.
8. In spite of being the most successful star of Indian cinema
Salman lives in a 3-bedroom apartment in Bandra Mumbai with his
parents. He won’t moved out because he can’t live without his
9. Also, he won’t kiss his heroines and won’t do villainous roles.
10. Here is what Salman WILL do in 2021: another film with Katrina