Move over Varun Dhawan, Arjun Kapoor & Ali Bhattt. Bollywood is ready to welcome a whole new generation of star-kids who are bright bubbly talented and highly qualified.What’s more , they’re much in demand even without being seen in a single frame on the big screen. Introducing the star kids of tomorrow.
- Harshavardhan Kapoor: He is sharp committed passionate and extremely movie savvy. He knows his DavidDhawan as well as his Quentin Tarantino. And he is hungry for challenges. Meet Anil Kapoor’s son ,ArjunKapoor’s cousin and Sonam Kapoor’s kid brother who makes his debut in October in Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra’s eagerly awaited Mirzya. Says Harshavardhan, “I am not into acting for the money and fame. I want to do work which would make me happy to be acting.”
- Ishaan Kapoor: Shahid Kapoor is very close to his half-brother Ishaan .The two are inseparable. Ishaan has been learning dance, karate and acting from Big Brother from age 14. Now he’s ready to strike Bollywood . Reports claim Ishaan will be launched by Karan Johar. But there is confirmation.
- Sara Khan: Amrita Singh and Saif Ali Khan’s son Ibrahim is at the moment not contemplating a career in acting. His sister Sara is ready to be launched as a leading lady by Karan Johar. Says Amrita Singh, “Until there is an official announcement I can’t say anything.”
- Aryan Khan: Shah Rukh Khan’s eldest born is already a much sought- after debutant. The producer who has grabbed the privilege of launching him is none other than family-friend Karan Johar. Aryan is currently attending film school in the US. He has an ensured career launch waiting for him when he returns home.
- Nidhi Dutta: Filmmaker J P Dutta’s eldest born has taken after mother actress Bindiya Goswami .She is all set be launched by her father in a film Jee Bhar Ke Jee Le, being produced by J P Dutta and directed by BenoyGandhi.
Those star-kids who are most certainly not considering a career in cinema are Saif & Amrita Singh’s son Ibrahim,Amitabh & Jaya Bachchan’s daughter Shweta Nanda’s children Navya Naveli and Agastya.