1. Mr India: He was invisible on screen most of the time. But when he did show up it was to either squabble with Sridevi , spar with Amrish Puri or play with the adopted kids.A full-on fun role where Kapoor played the role he was born to play. The child-man.
2. Biwi No 1: In an out-and-out Salman starrer where he played a bigamist, Anil Kapoor sportingly took on the role of a loud meddlesome Punjabi family man who keeps showing up at the most inopportune moments. The role was originally done by KamalHaasan whose daughter Shruti who co-stars with Anil in Welcome Back.
3. Andar Baahar: Jackie Shroff brought out the prankster in Anil Kapoor. If you don’t believe me ,watch Anil as a petty criminal hitching up with serious cop Jackie to catch a big criminal. It was ripped off from 48 Hours. Nobody cared in those days as long as
4. Ram Lakhan: 1, 2 Ka 4, 4,2 ka 1. Again the incurable rogue.Anil was a laugh riot in the film’s best-known song.
5. Chameli Ki Shaadi: Scrawny and hairy Anil Kapoor wants to be a wrestler in this Basu Chatterjee satire.
6. Gharwali Baharwali: Balancing between two wives Raveena and Rambha Anil here did what Salman tried in Biwi No.1 with much better comic consequences.
7. Jhooth Bole Kauva Kaate: In Hrishikesh Mukherjee’s final film Anil did everything that Amol Palekar did in Gol Maal. Anilsequences with Amrish Puri brimmed over with humour.
8. Badhaai Ho Badhaai: Anil Kapoor’s only role with prosthetics. He played a funny fat man with elan.
9. No Entry: Anees Bazmi’s sex comedy featured Anil Kpaoor as a married man with a roving eye.Funny as hell.
10. Welcome….Back : Anil Kapoor’s Majnu Bhai has terrific comic moments Nana Patekar. This is a comediy itching for an encore. Welcome Back: Majnu Bhai again…..And he’s ri