Sridevi’s mortal remains that had arrived in Mumbai on Tuesday night, was then taken to the star’s Lokhandwala residence where the entire Kapoor family was present. The last journey will commence at around 2 pm from Celebration Sports Club to Vile Parle Seva Samaj Crematorium and Hindu Cemetery. The cremation will take place at around 3:30 pm. Sonam Kapoor with alleged beau Anand Ahuja and Sanjay Kapoor among many other tinsel town celebs were seen at the darshan venue.
Check Out the Video
- The Green Acres Co-op housing society where the Sridevi shared a home with husband Boney Kapoor and their two daughters have canceled their Holi celebrations. The announcement was put up on their notice board today morning, and stated that “There will be no music, rain, dance, colored water exchanges or the usual community lunch.”
- Sridevi to be cremated with state honours, Mumbai Police band reaches Celebration Sports Club
- Long queues of fans holding flowers in their hands and chanting prayers were seen as the body of the actor was brought to the venue at 9 am along with an entourage of family members.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Deepika Padukone, Sushmita Sen, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol, Sridevi’s niece Sonam Kapoor, Tabu and others were pictured at the condolence meet, which began at 9.30 am.
- The Dubai Public Prosecutors Office yesterday closed the investigation into Sridevi’s death, saying she had accidentally drowned following loss of consciousness.
Watch Priya Prakash Varrier’s emotional tribute to Sridevi
History never really says goodbye. History says, ‘See you later. pic.twitter.com/uGnRF0y77m
— Priya Prakash Varrier (@priyapvarrier) February 27, 2018