Priyanka Chopra Net Worth is $70 Million.
[highlight color=”pink”]Priyanka Chopra Net Worth[/highlight]
Priyanka Chopra is a Bollywood actress, filmmaker, singer, and former Miss World. Priyanka Chopra, one of the highest paid and most popular celebrities in India, has received several awards, including the National Film Award and five Filmfare Awards.
In 2016, the Government of India honored him with the Padma Shri, the fourth highest civilian award, and Time magazine named Priyanka Chopra among the 100 most influential people in the world.
Here, we will discuss about Priyanka Chopra’s movies, Albums, Modeling career and most importantly Priyanka Chopra Net Worth. Priyanka Chopra is a model, actor, singer and has also produced a couple of movies in Bollywood stream, with so much in her bag we can say that she is among the highest net worth and popular actress across the globe.
Priyanka Chopra Net Worth: $70 Million Priyanka Chopra's Salary $10 Million
What is Priyanka Chopra Net Worth ?
- The global icon, who shot to fame after winning laurels at beauty pagaents around the world, has an impressive repertoire to her name.
- Even before moving to the US, Pee Cee had worked in a long list of Bollywood movies, many of which were blockbusters.
- After she started working in Hollywood, Pee Cee became a household name with one of her most successful projects being famed TV series Quantico.
- She has so far collaborated with big names like Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson, Zac Efron, Justin Timberlake, Rebel Wilson, Jim Parsons and many more.
- For the unversed, Pee Cee even tried her luck at singing and has appeared in movie videos featuring Pitbull and Will.i.am from Black Eyed Peas.
- Owing to all this, celebrity net worth has reported Priyanka Chopra’s staggering net worth to be standing at a whopping $50million!
- Meanwhile, the starlet is all set to collaborate with Celine Dion and Sam Heughan in one of her upcoming projects.
- Other films starring Pee Cee include The Matrix and The White Tiger slated to release in 2021.
|Net Worth (2021)||$30 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 225 Crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||1.5 Crore +|
|yearly Income||18 Crore +|
|Last Updated||October 2021|
Earnings: Priyanka’s earnings at a glance are as Follows:
|Average movie remuneration||Rs. 12 Crore|
|TV remuneration per Episode||Rs. 2 Crore|
|Endorsement Fees||Rs. 5 crore|
Investments: Priyanka’ personal investment is estimated to be around Rs. 55 Crores. She also owns multiple Real-Estate Properties across the courtiers.
Dependency of Priyanka Chopra Net Worth:
Actors are said to be successful if their movies are doing well in collection and also by their performance. Priyanka has a long journey in the film Industry which is appreciated across the globe, and her consistency with films and international projects shows her success rate is very high.
Also she is a film Producer and has invested heavily in multiple real-estate properties. Hence, we can be very positive about the net worth which will be growing through the years to come.
|Estimated Net Worth||Rs. 225 Crore|
|Average Movie Remuneration||Rs. 12 Crore|
|TV Remuneration per Episode||2 Crore|
|Endorsement Fee||Rs. 5 Crore|
|Luxury Cars – 3||Rs. 4 Crore|
Factors adding to Priyanka Chopra Net Worth
Highest Paid Indian Celebrities: In 2018, her total earnings were $3.5 million. In 2017 Priyanka was the seventh highest-paid Indian celebrity in the world with earnings equal to roughly $12 million. In 2016 she was the eighth highest-paid with $14 million. Her total career earnings as of 2019 are roughly $45 million. Between her Quantico salary, film roles and endorsement deals with companies like Pantene, Nirav Modi and Lyf Mobile, she typically earns at least $10 million per year.
Philanthropy: Priyanka is extremely active when it comes to philanthropy, especially in her home country. Every year she donates at least 10% of her earnings to various charities, including the The Priyanka Chopra Foundation for Health and Education.
Her foundation focuses on underprivileged children in India, with a special attention on young women. She has also been highly active with UNICEF since 2006. In 2013 she donated $70,000 to a hospital in Nanavati which now is named after her late father. She has vocally come out against circuses through her work with PETA. In 2017 Priyanka was given the Mother Teresa Memorial Award for Social Justice.
Real Estate Investments affecting Priyanka Chopra Net Worth
- :Priyanka has very little interest in jewelry, diamonds and gold. She reportedly prefers spending her money on real estate. She eschews stocks in favor of land and owns investments in Mumbai and Goa. She told Bloomberg that she takes her earnings and divides between what she wants to save, what she needs to spend and what she wants to give to charity. Whatever is left over she invests in real estate.
- According to Indian income tax disclosures, Privanka own a total of nine properties. Five of those are located within the celebrity-favored Raj Classic building in Mumbai. She also owns an apartment in New York City. For the first year of their marriage, she and Nick lived in a Beverly Hills home that he purchased for $6.5 million in 2018.
- After being crowned Miss World, Chopra went on to land a number of major campaigns, and according to Forbes, these endorsements accounted for—wait for it—more than half of her income in 2017. Among the brands she has worked with are Pantene, Pepsi, Garnier and Lyf Mobile.
- Also, the actress made history as the first-ever Indian Guess girl in 2013. According to The Economic Times, her one-year contract with Guess was worth between $700,000 and $1.5 million.
- Priyanka Chopra Net Worth from Hollywood Movies
- Chopra voiced Ishani in the 2013 Disney animated movie “Planes.” The movie brought in $240 million worldwide, according to Box Office Mojo.
- In 2017 she acted alongside Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and Zac Efron in “Baywatch,” playing the story’s primary antagonist. The movie didn’t do well with critics but still racked up an estimated $152 million worldwide.
- Her next big movie was the 2019 comedy “Isn’t It Romantic,” in which she appeared alongside Australian actress Rebel Wilson. According to Box Office Mojo, the film has grossed almost $45 million since opening on February 13.
Priyanka Chopra Net Worth from Production House
In 2015 Chopra founded production company Purple Pebble Pictures with her mother, Madhu Chopra.
The film house, which is based in Mumbai, India, produces small-budget films, with 2016’s “Ventilator” being one of the most commercially successful. The movie, which had a budget of 3.5 crores (approximately $500,000), amassed 25 crores (approximately $3.5 million) at the box office, according to The Hindu.
About Priyanka Chopra
Priyanka Chopra is an Indian actress and former Miss World. Before starting her acting career, she worked as a model and gained fame after winning the Miss World title in 2000. She is often referred to by the nickname “Piggy Chops”, which was given to her by co-stars on the set of the film Bluffmaster! Chopra made her acting debut with the 2002 Tamil film Thamizhan.
The following year, she made her Bollywood film debut with The Hero: Love Story of a Spy and followed it with the hit Andaaz, for which she won a Filmfare Best Female Debut Award.
In 2004, she became the second woman to win the Filmfare Best Villain Award, which she received for her critically acclaimed performance in Aitraaz. Chopra would later have commercial success with films like Mujhse Shaadi Karogi (2004), Krrish (2006) and Don – The Chase Begins Again. In 2008, Chopra received a National Film Award for Best Actress, as well as a Filmfare Award for Best Actress for her portrayal of a model in Fashion and has thus established herself as one of the leading contemporary actresses in Bollywood
Some Interesting Articles related to Priyanka Chopra
More and more Bollywood A-listers are jumping into the OTT bandwagon. The latest to do so is Varun Dhawan. Though…
Priyanka Chopra, In a career of 18 years in Bollywood got only some rare opportunities to show her mettle Fashion(2008)…
Priyanka Chopra: The Girl Who Made It To The Top On Her Own Priyanka Chopra, her beginning was not so…
Priyanka Chopra has come a long long way Priyanka Chopra From saying no to the unfaithful wife’s role in Sanjay Gupta’s Musafir to blissfully sinking her decalcified…
There was a time when I knew Katrina Kaif and Priyanka Chopra very closely. They are both July born, their birthdays separated by two…
….At least that’s what Priyanka Chopra said . One doesn’t know if she was just trying to be complimentary. But Priyanka Chopra told …
Even as the internet went wild over an announcement that the Russo Brothers’s global multi-series Citadel will headline Priyanka Chopra in one of its episodes,…
Finally Priyanka Chopra is actually doing another film.Reports of her joining Keanu Reeves in his next Matrix film(clearly a misconceived PR exercize) notwithstanding, Priyanka has wangled what…
Entertainment journalism on the internet has become a bit of a joke. The latest “news” doing the rounds is that Priyanka Chopra is a…
When this week actress Meera Chopra’s father was robbed of his phone she was none too pleased when the news…
Not for a role or a film. We are talking about real life. Is our most celebrated desi girl, Priyanka Chopra,…
While plans for the fourth instalment of Krrish 4 are being framed and the project will begin as soon as producer-director Rakesh…
Priyanka Chopra return to Krissh 4 seems very doubtful!: As Rakesh Roshan who suffered a health setback in 2019 intends to…
For those wondering what Priyanka Chopra Jonas will be doing next in Bollywood, here is news. She is coming back …
Priyanka Chopra has grown very close to her sister-in-law Sophie Turner. When Nick Jonas and his brother Joe Jonas married within …
India’s best cinema export since Satyajit Ray—and I say this without an iota of irony—Priyanka Chopra turns 37. This birthday…