1. Ranveer–Deepika: This relationship is most likely to be the one making it to the altar in 2018. Sources close to the Padmavati team say that that a “discreet artistic distance” is being created between the couple for the sake of their film together where they are playing antagonists. Once Padmavati is released this couple will take its relationship to the next level. Marital Status: bright.
2. Sushant Singh Rajput–Kriti Sanon: Both single and yet unwilling to acknowledge their relationship …. They claim to be nothing more than costars and friends whereas mutual friends say they are seeing each other for more than a year now and going very strong. Strange.Marital Status: uncertain.
3. Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal: They have been together for years. But Varun jokes about the guy being seen with Ms Dalal is his twin brother. That’s taking the Judwaa angle a little too seriously. Friends say the couple broke up for a few months recently since Natasha felt “like a fish out of water” in the entertainment industry.But it’s “all hunky-dory between them now”. Varun lately bought his own place away from his parents since that is what the bride-to-be wanted.A home of her own. All set then? Marital Status: Very likely
4. Salman Khan-Lulia Vantur: For those hoping to see this relationship, the longest one that Salman has ever shared making it to the altar, here is hope-altering news: Salman has put all thoughts of marriage out of his head. As he told a friend, “I love kids. But I am getting enough of that from my nephews.” As for the other thing that people get in a marriage , contrary to his virgin claim on Karan Johar’s talkshow,Salman, we hear, is getting enough of that too.So why bother? Marital Status: Nil
5. Farhan Akhtar–Shradha Kapoor: According to close friends , the couple is going strong. But directionless. Apparently there is way too much pressure on the couple from both their families for them to take it to the next level. So for now, a deadlock. Marital Status: zero.
6. Tiger Shroff–Disha Patani: Going very very strong. Perhaps the steadiest relationship in the film industry. Both the youngsters are busy building their respective careers and happy to be sharing each other’s company. Cute . Marital Status: Not for a long time. Not in 2018.
7. Siddharth Malhotra–Alia Bhatt: Blow hot blow cold relationship. Currently cold. Proble, is his roving eye and her warm friendship with Varun Dhawan. The problems between this couple are unlikely to be sorted out in 2018. But they can’t do without each other. Marital Status: Must Be Joking.