We know bollywood is one industry where fit is extraordinary. Besides their films and relationships, celebrities are often known for their harsh workout routine and diet plans. While some cling to crazy fad diets to drop pounds, other have found a way to follow a balanced and healthy lifestyle.
- Vidyut Jamwal – Vidyut Jamwal’s workout regimen usually comprise of 5 days martial arts training and 2 days of weight training. Vidyut does not spend much time in gym and only goes there for strength training. Here is Vidyut Jamwal’s 4 days gym workout routine.
- Richa Chadha – Richa has reportedly undergone body toning training to get the perfect look for her next. The TRX Suspension Trainer is the original, best-in-class workout system that leverages gravity and your bodyweight to perform hundreds of exercises.
- Varun Dhawan – His workout routine lasts for about one and half hour every day at the gym. He mixes various exercises to not get bored of workout. He also loves to dance to keep his body flexible and follow “pumpstart” routine by Remo
- Deepika Padukone – She is been undergoing heavy weight training for her upcoming Hollywood debut with Vin diesel. Recently a video of her doing a workout was been shared by her Trainer
- Karan Singh Grover – Parkour is a rare art of training for physical fitness. It is a method of training your body and mind to overcome obstacles with speed and efficiency. While training for the same Karan mastered the activities of running, climbing, swinging, and balancing to pass over, under, and through obstacles