in

Batti Gul Meter Chalu Very Much On Schedule

Batti Gul Meter Chalu
Batti Gul Meter Chalu

Crude attempts to sabotage producer Prernaa Arora’s projects are currently being leaked into the media by a party with whom she is at loggerheads.

One of these negative stories claims that Prernaa’s production Batti Gul Meter Chalu directed by Shree Narayan Singh came to a halt in Uttarakhand after the production team ran out of funds.

“Nothing of the sort,” says a prominent member of the production team. “We’ve completed 60 percent of the shooting in Uttarakhand.The remaining 40 percent moves to Mumbai, which is as per the script. The film will be completed in the middle of May.”

The well-informed source laughs heartily at stories alleging anomalies in the KriArj ’s production schedule. “We all know who is behind these attempts to portray KriArj as defaulters. Our schedules and budgets are doing just fine. Those spreading these vicious lies should look at their own financial dealings before casting aspersions on others.”

What do you think?

0 points
Upvote Downvote

Total votes: 0

Upvotes: 0

Upvotes percentage: 0.000000%

Downvotes: 0

Downvotes percentage: 0.000000%

29 Before-And-After VFX Shots From Bollywood Movies That Will Have You In Splits

Ishan Khattar & Malvika Mohan movie promotion @ DID little master

In Pics: Ishan Khattar & Malvika Mohan at DID little master