Who is Louise Lombard?
Louise Lombard is known for her roles as Evangeline Eliott in the BBC drama series The House of Eliott and also played a popular character of Sofia Curtis in the CBS drama series CSI: Crime Scene Investigation series. She was born in London in the year 1970. She began taking drama classes at the tender age of 8. Lombard went to Trinity Catholic High School, a roman catholic school. The actress, who has also starred in Claim, opposite Billy Zane, and My Kingdom, alongside Richard Harris, have always remain far away from the limelight.
FULL NAME Louise Marie Perkins I BORN September 13, 1970 (age 50) I BIRTHPLACE Redbridge, London, England I YEARS ACTIVE 1988-presentI OCCUPATION Actor I Louise Lombard Instagram
Claim to Fame
Louise Lombard become quite popular with the series Chancer, after which she went on to star in the television dramas Bodyguards and Metropolis and several films including Gold in the Streets, My Kingdom and After the Rain.
Why Louise Lombard have all the qualities to be superstar?
Louise Lombard has featured in one of the most successful US TV series, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. She become overnight craze with the 1920s fashion outfit, she wore in The House of Eliott. She also starred along Viggo Mortensen in the well-regarded Hidalgo; oh yes. One of the greatest achievement of her carrier was when she was voted one of the 50 most beautiful women in the world.
But contrary to this, now famous and celebrated actress Louise Lombard, who is now based in LA, remains appealingly unaffected by the trappings of fame.
During her interview which she gave to popular website Independent , she says, “Hidalgo was doing well at the box office, coming behind The Passion of the Christ and Starsky and Hutch, and when my mum phoned, I told her about it. She was quiet for a bit and then said, ‘what’s Hidalgo?’ She didn’t even know that that was the name of the film I’d made. So you see, I could never be anything but grounded. My parents are Irish, and they have a healthy disrespect for people doing this.”
Character Sketch of Famous Role: Lombard As Sofia Curtis
During season five, the showrunners introduced Sofia Curtis. Lombard’s character had hoped to become a detective, but the sheriff pulled her papers in order for her to work in CSI. She was promoted to the main cast for the seventh season and made her last appearance in season 11.
Louise Lombard: Career, Awards and Citation
Lombard is best known for playing Evangeline Eliott in the 1990s television drama The House of Eliott.
- In 1994, Louise Lombard was named one of People Magazine‘s 50 Most Beautiful People in the World.
- From 1998 to 2000, Lombard took a career break to study English literature at Cambridge.
- In 1998, Louise Lombard starred in Tale of the Mummy; and, in 1999, she starred in the film Esther, with F. Murray Abraham. In 1999 Lombard starred in After the Rain with Ariyon Bakare, Paul Bettany and Peter Krummack.
- In March 2011, TVLine announced that Lombard would reprise her role as Sofia Curtis on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation in the Season 11 episode “Father of the Bride”
- In 2014, Lombard starred in the pilot for the Lifetime post-apocalyptic drama series The Lottery.
- In 2019, she was cast as Trish Daniels in “After We Collided“, the sequel to box office sensation, “After“. She reprised her role as “Trish” in the final two installments of the series, which included flying to Bulgaria for filming.
Personal Life of Louise Lombard: She is married?
She married her boyfriend named Jon Stephens in July 1998. But the marriage didn’t work out so the couple parted there ways.
Life thereafter and Yes she has Children
She then has a pretty serious relationship with a man named Alejandro Sol. The couple was deeply in love and also has two children; a boy and a girl together.
Their son’s name was taken from his father’s name, that is Alejandro Sol and the daughter’s name is Rafaeala. However, the duo is no longer together.
Pictures of Louise Lombard
Videos of Louise Lombard