What Will Be Trending In Bollywood 2020? A Tongue in ‘check’ look
If at all, 2019 in Bollywood would be remembered for the workingclass hero,as represented by Ayushmann Khurrana giving us hits while the larger than life hero took a backseat.What does 2020 have in store? Let’s find out.
1. More bio-pics: Everything from Uri to Balakot, and everyone from Manmohan Singh to Jayalalitha is taken . Now in 2020 filmmakers will seen to be scraping the bottom of the barrel . Biopics on Ronu Mondal, Payal Rohatgi and Mimoh Chakraborty are still available, Grab while you can. Oh, and how about booking movie rights to Taimur’s childhood memoirs? He is sure to write about his bizarre tryst with fame at age 0.
2. More Taimur? Speaking of Taimur, he will be 3 next year(after 2 , that’s what usually happens). We will definitely see more of Kareena and Saif’s toddler. In 2020 he won’t only know every photographer by name he will also know every member of every photographer’s family by name. In the meanwhile Ranveer and Deepika’s son(Veerdeep?) will be born. Taimur will pretend to be happy for them.
3. Sadly Zero of SRK: For Shah Rukh Khan’s fans, there is terrible new. After no SRKreleases in 2019, there will be none in 2020 either. This would result in a condition of mass hysteria among his fans who would threaten to give up eating pizzas and chocolates until they see their idol back on screen. SRK will break his (film) fast with chocolates and pizzas distributed free of cost at Mannat for hus fans. Issko kehte junkfood for thought.
4. Salman’s Heroines Will Get Younger: Salman was about to co-star with Alia Bhattwho is half his age. In Dabangg 3 his heroine Saeee Manjrekar is his friend MaheshManjrekar’s daughter. In 2020 we may see Sanjay Kapoor’s daughter Shanaya make her debut opposite Salman. Remember , Bhai can do anything.
5. Tom Hanks Will Go Into Depression: After seeing Aamir Khan play Forrest GumpTom Hanks will get so depressed he may get suicidal. To see another actor play his role with such dedication…no no! Hanks won’t be able to bear it. Henceforth he may put in a clause in all his films. No remakes, and certainly none starring India’s Tom Hanks.
6. Kareena’s 40th Birthday : In 2020 Kareena will hit the fabulous 40 with a grand party where she will invite all of her former boyfriends. It will be like the opening sequence from her grandfather Raj Kapoor’s Mera Naam Joker where Kareena will sing and dance to a remix version of Jeena Yahan Marna Yahan.
7. Destination Wedding for Ranbir-Alia: While the other powercouple Malaika Arora and Arjun Kpaoor will continue to be content posting flirty photographs, Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor are sure to tie the knot in 2020. But where? Is there any part of the world where the pair can be freed of the stare? Karan Johar has a solution. He will buy an island in the Greek region and give it to his favourite couple as their advanced wedding gift. Ranbir and Alia can then call all their friends to the island and do the wedding in peace. PS. Karan’s twins may not like Daddy splurging on his friends like this. But since Ranbir Bhaiyya and Alia Didi have promised to dance at Yash and Roohi’s joint wedding in 2040, it’s all fine in La La Land.