1. Rama Ratan Dhan Payo: “I recorded this album 37 years ago. Its popularity remains undiminished. Though I may have sung better Bhajans the Rama Bhajans in this album like Payoji maine rama rattan dhan payo, Thumak chalat ramachandra , Shri ramachandra kripalu and the other Rama bhajans are loved by millions of Indians across the world. Today I’d like to dedicate the immortal Rama bhajans in this album to our Prime Minister Respected Narendra Modiji who has made the Rama temple at the Rama Janm Bhoomi possible.
2. Rama Ka Gun Gaan Kariye: “This Bhajan is very special because I got to sing it with the great Hindustani classical vocalist Pandit Bhimsen Joshi. I remember every detail of the recording. This Rama Bhajan is played in thousands of households across the country to this day. I am blessed.”
3. Ram hain mahaan. Raman naam hai mahaan: Not many know this Rama bhajan from a long-forgotten film(Zindagi Imtehan Leti Hai) which I recorded for my brother Hridaynath Mangeshkar. It is a very powerful take on Rama Bhagwan’s powers. The Bhajan got neglected because the film was not a success.
4. Jana Gana Mangal Dayak Ram: “A beautiful Rama Bhajan composed by the great C Ramachandra for the film Sharda in 1953, the notes of this song still resonate in my head. And the lovely Meena Kumarji sang this Bhajan on screen. It was liked immensely back then. It is liked to this day.”
5. Rama Raksha Strotra : “I wanted to sing the Rama Raksha Strotra for the longest time. I finally did two shlokas under the supervision of composer Mayuresh Pai in 2017. I will do all the thirty-eight shlokas gradually.Lataji says singing Bhajans has always given her a special high. “During the course of my long journey as a singer I’ve sung every genre of song. But the satisfaction of singing devotional numbers is on another level.”