Sarees are quite adaptable and can be worn on a restaurant, movie or art gallery date without looking out of place. A vibrant saree combined with the correct accessories is ideal for a date night look. Your flowy saree might be paired with a crop top and accessorized with striking earrings, chokers, and belts for an amazing appearance. Sarees can be worn anywhere, from a dinner date to a night out dancing.
Here’s a list of Bollywood Divas who gave us perfect date outfit :
- Actress Deepika Padukone wearing navyasa by Liva collection in fresh, glistening shades of greens and blues, the swirling patterns of this saree will remind you of ocean waves that are both beautiful and dynamic in nature. this saree would make a perfect addition to your date by the beach.
- Actress Mrunal Thakur looks gorgeous in this pre stitched lavender satin saree designed by the designer Aisha Arora. The embellished tulle blouse is surely stealing the show. The design on it and the sleeve length makes it look rich and sophisticated. The subtle look of this saree makes it more gorgeous and a perfect fit for a Dinner date.
- Actress Genelia D’souza Deshmukh wearing this beautiful plain saree by Monika Nidhii. Saree is of plain beige colour with the mirror work border but the designer blouse stands out. The halter neck blouse which is completely embellished with beautiful work has the net loop made in the center of the blouse. Want to up your fashion game then add this look into your chic and hot date outfit wardrobe.
- Actress Sonam Kapoor is known for her distinct fashion sense. she is wearing this gorgeous saree by Anavila pairing it with a longline jacket blouse and the rusty red-brown shade of the saree is definitely the eye catcher element of the outfit. The look is modern, chic and trendy for a wine and dine evening with the love of your life.
- Actress Sanaya Malhotra wearing a plain black saree is by Raw Mango, paired it up with a colorful striped blouse making it a perfect museum date look. Keeping the saree plain and making the blouse do the talking was the concept behind this design. Adding authentic silver accessories to your look would add more essence to it and will enhance your look.