Antim: The Final Truth: 5 Reasons Why You May/May Not Want To See This Bhai-Product
- Will See …Because Bhai’s in it. There is almost an hour of Salman Khan in it, and that’s the final truth. It is unfathomable why the film’s marketing is playing down Khan’s screen presence when he is the sole reason why Antim is interesting to the audience. As a major distributor from Maharashtra protested , “If it wasn’t for Bhai this film would have been sold at a pittance. Antim has been sold to distributors as a Salman Khan starrer. He is there for almost an hour. Why is Salman’s presence being underplayed?”
- Won’t See…Because Aayush Sharma has already been rejected by the audience in his debut film Loveyatri. He was unimpressive not because he had first-timer’s cramps but because he just didn’t seem to have it in him. It seems unlikely that a miracle would strike Mr Sharma’s screen persona the second time around. Not every debutante is Madhuri Dixit who was thoroughly unimpressive in her debut film Abodh.
- Will See…Because it is a remake of a powerful Marathi film Mulshi Pattern which was about the struggle of farmers for their rights.In the South superstar Vijay Sethupathi recently starred in a film on farmers’ rights Laabam which was a big success.
- Won’t See…The bitter aftertaste of Salman Khan’s last release Radhe: India’s Most Wanted , albeit on OTT, still lingers in the audiences. It is doubtful whether Mahesh Manjrekar would actually be able to control Salman who nowadays directs the director whether it is Parbudheva in Dabangg 3 and Radhe or Manjrekar in Antim.
- Will See…because after Sooryavanshi the audience is itching to get back into movie theatres again to watch a superstar beat the hell out of the opposition.