1. Last year we lost Sushant Singh Rajput suddenly. This year it is Sidharth Shukla who left us all of a sudden on 2 September,leaving a big question mark about the uncertainty of life.
2. Was there any foul play in Sidharth Shukla ’s death? Only hours after his death questions are being raised about the fit-and-healthy television star who became a household name after winning on Bigg Boss.The “mystery” Of Sushant’s death is yet to be solved.
3. Sidharth Shukla led a regimented life. He ate according to a strict diet plan , did his exercises religiously everyday , indulged in no vices, no late nights, no partying .Sidharth didn’t drink alcohol, and he hated parties.He didn’t mind the lockdown because he stayed at home anyway when he wasn’t working.
4. Like Sushant , Sidharth Shukla was given a very raw deal by Bollywood and frankly, Sidharth was highly disillusioned by the whole nepotist slant in the Hindi film industry. I am sure Sidharth will compare notes with Sushant up there.
5. Sidharth Shukla was single and ready-to-mingle . The volume of his female fans was monstrous. He could barely cope with their demands. But Sidharth Shukla was a true Mama’s boy. He had decided he would marry only the girl that his mother approved of.But now it’s all gone. He leaves behind 2 elder grieving sisters. Sushant left behind 4 sisters all older than he.